How to add Authenticator widget on your Home Screen?
With Authenticator widget, you can access your 2FA codes even faster. To create a widget for your 2FA accounts you need to follow the next steps:
- Open Authenticator and add at least 1 account.
- From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the add button ”+” in the upper-left corner.
- Scroll down to select Authenticator.
- Choose the widget size, tap Add Widget.
- Tap on the recently added Authenticator widget.
- Choose the two-factor authentication accounts that you want to be included in Authenticator Widget.
- Finally, tap outside of the Authenticator widget to exit and then press on Done to finish the process.
NOTE: The accounts from Authenticator widget will be stored in the keychain and will be accessible, without entering your password. Please keep in mind that the security of the keychain is managed by the system.